Once you decide to embark on an email campaign, your next task is to build your email list, but where do you get it from? Many people are tempted by the “quick fix” of buying email marketing lists. Don’t make the same mistake!
In all probability, you’ve seen the ads that offer you millions of email addresses for a relatively low cost. It looks good but, if you fall for one of these ads, you’ll end up being labelled as a ‘spammer’ almost as quickly as you send the email. It’s more than likely that the vast majority of the messages you send will end up in ‘spam’ boxes, never get opened and you’ll reap zero benefit from your efforts. Statistics tell us that, on average, 70% of the addresses you purchase are, in fact, bogus or have been duplicated and the remaining 30% have not agreed to receive emails.
Continue reading 7 Ways To Build Your E-mail List
What To Do & When To Do It.
When it’s time to launch your email marketing campaign, what should you know before you set your plan into motion? Well, before you do anything, you should make certain that your sales staff and all sales departments are geared up to make the transactions generated by your email marketing campaign. Once you’re confident your business can handle a potential influx of sales, you should follow a few simple steps to ensure you’re making the most of your email marketing campaign.
Continue reading Your Email Marketing Campaign
Many companies all over the world are searching for ways to build and grow their email marketing lists. Established companies attempt to obtain the email addresses of existing customers whilst new companies are struggling to compile an original email list.
Let’s explore7 things you could try to build your email marketing list.
Continue reading 7 Ways To Grow Your Email Marketing List